Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Instant Karma

Karma is a faster (and more fashionable) way of saying "what goes around comes around" (replacing the impopular acronym WGACA). It is also a concept I encountered this weekend, while I was out partying with my two main wingmen, Nicolas and Victor. We were reminiscing about the old times and some us (ed: me) were feeling more freespoken than other while we discussed the long lost acquaintances that we would rather remained long lost.

Well, being uncharitable towards my fellow men delivered me into instant karma: they added me on Facebook.

2 comments:

Victor Marcel Mangematin said...

As Culture Club would say:
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go.

But watch out, nothing stays burried forever :)

Omar El M. said...

Other songs referring to karma...

Karma Police (Radiohead), Karma Coma (Massive Attack)