Monday, April 14, 2008

Sometimes you gotta take chances...

...on your blogging lifestyle. My rule of thumb is: if you don't expect a lot of comments, you shouldn't enable comments. Because View Comments (0) looks a bit sad, sort of like entering "Single" on a lifestyle questionnaire or People Attending Event: 1.

But since I've gotten some feedback on some of my posts, I'm prepared to reconsider my overcautious policy and allow people to enter comments. To all my dedicated fans (yes, all two of you): don't let me down and go nuts on the comments!

To all you blog spammers: bring it on! I will delete your "V14gr4" posts so fast your head will spin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

"V14gr4"
Make my head spin! I love it baby!

Victor Marcel Mangematin said...

Finally! I've ripped my hair a few times not being able to throw in a word... I guess i won't have ANYTHING interesting to say anymore now that I actually could express my thoughts...

M said...

If some "funny" person hadn't alreday written "v14gr4" I would have... oh well. excellent "jag borde plugga, men pallar inte" entertainment! :P

Anonymous said...

The worst is in the "social networks" when you get a blatant "you have NO friends, looser!" XDD